Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to buy a brake kit, looks like I'll be buying from Amazon again since Quadratec is rather slow in responding to quote requests.

Just trying to spread my money around to different venders.

I'll wait another day, 4 days seems reasonable.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I would give them a call my guess is they are running a skeleton crew. What kit are you looking at? There are a ton of good vendors on here. I went with Dynatrac progrips from northridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
When I pinged @Quadratec for my brake price, they got back to me in a couple of hours and I ordered that afternoon, got the parts in two days via UPS.
But, then again, that was before Kung Flu fighting....

The CSRs are probably working from home. Give'em a little slack. Gotta walk the dog, change the baby, watch P0rnhub.

Reactions: WaltA

·
Premium Member
2,101 Posts
Have you tried calling?

If you have purchased from them previously with a forum discount, I am pretty sure any rep that answers the phone can give the discount.

·
Super Moderator
6,783 Posts
I'm getting ready to buy a brake kit, looks like I'll be buying from Amazon again since Quadratec is rather slow in responding to quote requests.

Just trying to spread my money around to different venders.

I'll wait another day, 4 days seems reasonable.
They are located in PA, which is under state regs to shut down all non-essential business. So that might be affecting their response time.
You can PM them here on this site, or email Rob.
You can also talk to other companies like @KrawlOff-Road.com , @AOR , or Northridge 4x4 (use the discount code wranglerforum on their web page).
The last thing I would be doing right now is giving Jeff Bezos ANY of my money. You can support an actual Jeep shop instead for the same price. I prefer to support those who support the hobby.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Once they have you set up in their system, you can just order online and they will automatically include the discount on the billing. When I was ordering just a few small items, I did not bother. However, once I started spending significant $ (seals, lights, top, etc) I did get set up and since then I just order. When you then order online, the discount does not show up on the pricing online, but the billing and the invoice all are at the net price after discount. The discount is not itemized or shown separately.

Not all items are subject to the discount, but nothing I have purchased recently is not subject to it. All the Quadratec branded items are. One advantage with Quadratec is the full description of the item, and when you search for parts it's by Jeep and your screen doesn't bring up items for some other vehicle. (Amazon is bad about that)

Reactions: Jab1719

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Given the current state of the world, I think exercising a little bit of extra patience is warranted.
Roger that.
I'd give 'em a break before putting the mouth on 'em.

Be safe all.
Semper fi

Reactions: wrath0r
1 - 9 of 9 Posts