Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was working on cleaning the inside of my JKU yesterday and I checked the mileage since last fill up.
81 miles since March 9th. It hasn’t moved since March 12th, four weeks to the day.
I wish there was somewhere I could go... and be properly distanced.

·
Registered
209 Posts
We have five vehicles and the Jeep has been getting the most use amid COVID-19. We’ve taken several family trips wheelin in the Ozarks. It’s about the only thing there is left to do.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
My jeep sits pretty much unless there is an offroad trip planned. So it was out last Saturday, and then will be out Friday/Sat again for camping. So right now it is getting average use lol

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I was out of town for work for 2 weeks, then I used my car for a week when I got back. Drove the Jeep for the first time last weekend, so 3 weeks. I had actually planned to be out of town for 2 months, so I had the Jeep on jack stands to avoid flat spotting the tires and put STA-BIL in the tank.

·
Super Moderator
14,871 Posts
We've been out on the weekends... Practicing some extreme social distancing.

IMG_4413.JPG

·
Registered
706 Posts
Same here. Using it more during the week now that gas is getting so cheap and diesel is static, and wheeling with the kids on the weekend. You know doing our part social distancing and all

·
Registered
10,208 Posts
Not much has changed with how and when I drive my Jeep (no snow predicted for the rest of the week). The company I work for, is ranked as essential (unsure exactly why). So, I still have to commute to work (though the highways are EMPTY... can cruise at 80 in the slow lane).

Though, I did fill up my Jeep just in case civilization collapses, and I have grab the family and head for the cabin in the woods.

·
Grumpy Old Guy
2,835 Posts
I use mine every few days. I did however fuel up yesterday at half a tank. Fuel is lowest since I don't know, maybe the late 80's. $1.49 so I filled it up... just cuz.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
We have five vehicles and the Jeep has been getting the most use amid COVID-19. We’ve taken several family trips wheelin in the Ozarks. It’s about the only thing there is left to do.
Where do you wheel in the Ozarks? I just moved to the Branson area. I know there are a lot of dirt roads around (grew up in Missouri...family in the Ozarks), but I don't know if any nearby right now. Reading sources?

I'm not looking for rock crawling, primary vehicle bashing, pull me out of the mud trails...just some good old fashioned rugged dirt first roads and logging roads.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Mine has been sitting in moms garage for at least 2 weeks. Sat it gets the 4.56's. Then comes some sound proofing on the floor. Then comes the TF 8 lug hub conversion. Then I am done till I decide to do the long arm coil-overs and 38's,,,,,not. .

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I get out pretty much every day, even if it's just for a drive to get a cup of coffee or to get a thing from a hardware store for a project in working on.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I move it in and out of the garage to work on it when the wife goes to work, but hasn't left the driveway in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Considered non essential thus on unemployment which means since most of the snow is gone so the jeep is out everyday. About 400 off road miles a week.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts