Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

661 - 680 of 691 Posts

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,970 Posts
Welcome Silverton, I'm just across the freeway in Sundance, we're neighbors in The REAL West Valley, LOL

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Hello AZ members,

Im new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I live in the Glendale area, but I'm away at work most of the year at the moment. I'll be home in March/April and I do a lot of wheeling and Jeep related activities in that time. I'll be checking around here often to get in on some runs. I usually head up to Table Mesa since it's close, but Im good with runs typically anywhere.

Also going to Moab for EJS this year if anyone on here will be there. Im running EJS trails on Monday and Thursday, (MTB'ing on Wednesday,) and just doing our own thing the rest of the days. Perhaps if anyone is going, we can run some trails together or meet up for dinner?

I don't have a picture host to post photos yet, I'll get that figured out. For now here's a link to my Revkit Profile.

TonyT

·
Retired Moderator
100,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #663 ·
Hello AZ members,

Im new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I live in the Glendale area, but I'm away at work most of the year at the moment. I'll be home in March/April and I do a lot of wheeling and Jeep related activities in that time. I'll be checking around here often to get in on some runs. I usually head up to Table Mesa since it's close, but Im good with runs typically anywhere.

Also going to Moab for EJS this year if anyone on here will be there. Im running EJS trails on Monday and Thursday, (MTB'ing on Wednesday,) and just doing our own thing the rest of the days. Perhaps if anyone is going, we can run some trails together or meet up for dinner?

I don't have a picture host to post photos yet, I'll get that figured out. For now here's a link to my Revkit Profile.

TonyT
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

https://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/how-to-post-a-picture-1939746.html

^^^This should help you with your PICs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, we are in Kingman, and just got an 05 LJ

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sedona

Full time Sedona resident. Have a "semi-retired" vintage CJ5 that gets babied alot nowadays so the trails it goes on are not overly aggressive, just fun. Too hard to find parts if I break something... LOL

·
Registered
130 Posts
Full time Sedona resident. Have a "semi-retired" vintage CJ5 that gets babied alot nowadays so the trails it goes on are not overly aggressive, just fun. Too hard to find parts if I break something... LOL

Hello from a part-time Sedona resident! I can't spend enough time there but I'm still working full time in Yuma, which is awesome for Jeeping/buggying, but nothing like Sedona/northern AZ...

·
Retired Moderator
100,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #673 ·
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
congrats on owning Wrangler!

Reactions: FiteClub

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi all. Recently relocated to Maricopa, AZ.

I have a 2006 LJ.

She's a beauty but I do need a little work done (check engine light and engine temp gauge shows engine runs extremely hot) so I will be on the lookout for a local shop that takes good care of Jeeps.

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts

I have a 2006 LJ.

She's a beauty but I do need a little work done (check engine light and engine temp gauge shows engine runs extremely hot) so I will be on the lookout for a local shop that takes good care of Jeeps.
Welcome!! My current toy is also a 2006 LJ.... Lots of fun.

Reactions: FiteClub

·
Vendor
Jeep JL & Jeep Gladiator
69 Posts
Hard top insulation

:firedevil::firedevil::firedevil:has anybody tried any of the hard top insulation kits? Live in Arizona and when the top heats up defeats the AC, cranky wife happens....
rugged ridge or ???

Acme Auto Headlining for 11-17 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door with Factory Hardtop

Because of the heat, we sell a lot of our Hothead Headliners down in Arizona (for both hard tops and soft tops). If you're still looking for feedback or have any questions, please feel free to me know. I'd be happy to help.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Because of the heat, we sell a lot of our Hothead Headliners down in Arizona (for both hard tops and soft tops). If you're still looking for feedback or have any questions, please feel free to me know. I'd be happy to help.
I definitely recommend HotHead Headliners. I put mine in over the summer and they help a lot. The temps are not Antarctic style but a lot cooler, it is one hundred an Hades out here in the summer after all. :ROFLMAO:
I also went with the sound assassin strips, those also help cut down on the noise. Well worth the money in my opinion.

·
Vendor
Jeep JL & Jeep Gladiator
69 Posts
I definitely recommend HotHead Headliners. I put mine in over the summer and they help a lot. The temps are not Antarctic style but a lot cooler, it is one hundred an Hades out here in the summer after all. :ROFLMAO:
I also went with the sound assassin strips, those also help cut down on the noise. Well worth the money in my opinion.
I'm glad we could help Keep Your Head COOL in that crazy heat! Thanks for sharing your experience and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
374 Posts

I have a 2006 LJ.

I recommend Joe at On Point Performance and Offroad. He's out in Glendale and a very honest dude.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all,

I'm hear in Tucson, AZ (Dove Mountain) for the next 6-9 months and staying with my in-laws; the things you'll do when you live in a big city during COVID.

Looking to connect with some folks who might have a handle on the trails in the area. Not looking for any serious crawling but some fun trails and some people to wheel with would be welcomed.

661 - 680 of 691 Posts