Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

681 - 691 of 691 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
After a few years of indulging in my need for speed I am back to TJs. Latest incarnation is an 02 Sahara that is awaiting its suspension lift and new shoes. Apparently offroad accessories are enjoying a sales spike during Covid and my shocks are on back order. Thanks a lot guys!!!! I am a Tucson transplant from small town NH and I have been here a few years but haven't done much offroading in AZ.. Hubby is native to Tucson but is not into cars AT ALL so I will be looking for some easier trails while I work on converting him.

·
Retired Moderator
100,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #682 ·
After a few years of indulging in my need for speed I am back to TJs. Latest incarnation is an 02 Sahara that is awaiting its suspension lift and new shoes. Apparently offroad accessories are enjoying a sales spike during Covid and my shocks are on back order. Thanks a lot guys!!!! I am a Tucson transplant from small town NH and I have been here a few years but haven't done much offroading in AZ.. Hubby is native to Tucson but is not into cars AT ALL so I will be looking for some easier trails while I work on converting him.
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

·
Registered
2021 Ecodiesel Wrangler
74 Posts
New to this forum but not new to other forums!
Just sold the 2010 jku beast with tons of upgrades for a brand new as of today 2021 JLU eco diesel! 🤘🏼 We had some small groups we went with but over the last four months between jeeps lost touch with most of those people! We are in our 20’s have three amazing huskies and travel/crawl/overland 8-12 times a year! But always down for a quick run! The Jeep’s stock but got tons of ideas! I can’t wait for the first trip out! Fav trails are back way to crown king and Pyeatt Draw! Hit us up!!!

·
Registered
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 2.0 turbo
18 Posts
N00b here. I live in the Verde Valley. Had a 2019 Taco with a lift and a bunch of money thrown at it. It wasn’t nearly as capable as the Jeep, right off the showroom floor.
The Jeep is now 5 days old. It’s a 2021 Unlimited Rubicon 2.0 turbo. First day out was Saturday. Took it to Broken Arrow In Sedona. Pretty good time. Had a couple scrapes to one of the skid plates, and the tow hook.

·
Super Moderator
8,238 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,971 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Phoenix, AZ
2014 Rubi on 37's with no lift View attachment 4494192
I would imagine those 37's will rub a bit on the fenders without some bump stop added in... If you really like the LCOG builds, Something like the Synergy 2" stage 1 would be a great choice. Those springs have a LOT more free length too, allowing for longer shocks and tons more flex. Plus it's not a ton of lift so you can stay pretty low. Big performance increase...

681 - 691 of 691 Posts