Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might seem like a strange question but with the rear seats folded down can 5 stock rims with mounted tires fit in the back of a JKU?

·
Registered
337 Posts
I was able to fit 4 rubi tires & wheels in the back of my 2 door with the seat down, so i'm pretty sure you'll have enough room for the 5th with an unlimited.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Canadian GP said:
Might seem like a strange question but with the rear seats folded down can 5 stock rims with mounted tires fit in the back of a JKU?
Yes I've had bfgs on factory rims fit. Prolly get 6 easy. That's in my 4dr tho. Dunno bout 2dr

·
Registered
249 Posts
DallasJKU said:
I wonder if I can fit four 35X12.5/17 on pro comp 7069 wheels in the back of my JKU?? I would like to be able to take them to my installer and have them mounted after my lift install.
I bet u can as long as u put them in there the same way ur Spare is facing.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Oh yea they can. I fit 5 stock rims and tires in my 2 door sport with the back seat removed. I'd be surprised if you couldnt in an unlimited

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
If it's a stock tire size (mounted), you can fit 7 in the back and the 8th on the passenger seat.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
The JKU comes with 5 wheels and tires, but they are all on the outside.:thumb:

(Come on, I can't be the first one to think of that.:))

1 - 14 of 14 Posts