Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
I am one at heart! I went to Saint Michael's and fell in love with Vt. I head up there on average once a month to visit friends and kill my liver downtown burlington.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
you ever been to the Green Room?

Duck Taco's and tequila....

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh man 7? I would have never guessed that many...I'm like a lone wolf :(

There are a ton of Jeeps around, i'll see at least 5 every day on my way to work in the morning.

Tiny, anything I could print out to post around the area? I may need to break down and get a wf.com sticker and show the love, i'm running out of picture space any how, i've got like 2 MB left....Does a mug come with that? :D

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
^^ my sisters BF's friend owns that place. My sisters BF used to work there on the side for some extra cash. I have never been, i'll have to do that

Is his name Dave or James?

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'm here, from Starksboro (tiny little town in the middle of nowhere!)

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm a Vermonter. I grew up in Huntington, UVM class of '96. I just live in PA now, but will be up in a couple weeks for Xmas.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Living in Bridgewater, 2012 rubicon. Does anyone have recommendations for after market lighting. Looking at Cibie H4. Not going to do the install myself but am looking for an after market installer here in Vermont. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
another jeeper in B-town

Live here in B-town ,own 98 tj 6cyl,just started with tricking out my baby, since I have kid's founds have been allicated(sp)for other grown up stuff . Like a building you start from the ground up. So since our lovley state uses so much salt had to get rid of the cancer on her frame ,beefed up all the control upper and lowers with 1/4'' steel fabed the brackets, at all bends of the frame renforced with steel so the frame is done , that was 1000.00 job next thing is either a body lift or suspension lift any suggestion's wanna put 32's on her0r 33's. The next thing is line-x the interior , any suggestions where I should have it done? yipes stripes our add-on. Would like to start a local, well Vermont off road club Jeep's only kind of thing .If anybody would be interested can text me or call 802 999-9830 or email- me [email protected]. My name is Jayme.:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm here from the NEK! A lot of Jeepers up here... Ones that aren't quite daily drivers... And a lot of DD's too. My current YJ is no daily driver but it's fun.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts