Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our sticker for this forum is just plain boring and plain.
How many of you would buy a cool JKWF hat if they offered it. Like in the same color of you jeep. I have asked on another section of the forum but got well we sell T-shirts. I want a hat. Anyone else?????????????:dance:

·
Registered
1979 CJ-7 Renegade
6,414 Posts
I think the forum is currently going/just went through an ownership change, so any decisions on things like that may be delayed a bit.

·
dirt road inspector
3,010 Posts
Ownership change?

I would buy a cap if they are available in man sizes (7 3/4) not the one size fits all pointy heads size.:thumb:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah, I'd buy one depending on what it looked like. I do photo and video editing, so if they need some help moving this forward, let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
6,147 Posts
Ownership change?

I would buy a cap if they are available in man sizes (7 3/4) not the one size fits all pointy heads size.:thumb:
Agree with this.

Would have to be a decently made cap, most likely flex fit. Fitted would be nice, but would probably cost too much to make. Would also have to look decent, some nice art. Not just text.

·
Premium Member
2011 JKU Sahara 2.5” AEV lift with geo brackets steering stabilizer Warn winch & K&N cool air intake
1,772 Posts
I would for sure. I love my decal and tee but wish they'd do a hat. I wanted one last year and just went to lids and had them stitch me up one. But an official one would be awesome too.

Cap Clothing Baseball cap Headgear Trucker hat

·
Registered
240 Posts
I think I would buy one...if it met certain design parameters. It must be low profile design, no tall baseball style caps, the crown of the cap should fit your head and no button on the top, gets in the way of headsets and my hearing protection.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
No button would be nice but I've never seen a ball cap without. I've got a hat rack over full but all with buttons. Got a thing for collecting.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Wow and to think if all the times I hit my head while wrenching on that darn button.
How about a buttonless hat with a jeep on the front and just WF on the back. Simple but known by members as an inside thing.

Cap Clothing Baseball cap Brown Headgear

1 - 20 of 31 Posts