Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much can I sell my Moab Rubicon Wheels Machined with 5x4.5" Bolt Pattern in 16x8 Size & 5" Backspacing for? I saw they cost $280/each new. Mine are in excellent, new condition. Never been offroad. I need the money so I was hoping to at least get $900 or $1000 but I see people selling a set for really cheap.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I got some since I only have a basic JK.(16" hub) for 5 for 400.00. (tires and rims)But I don't know if I will ever find a good deal like that again. Now I'm looking for 17" rims. I got the tires.

·
Registered
60 Posts
JK wheels are everywhere and can be found relatively cheap even in mint condition.

Authentic 16" Moabs found on the 03-06 Rubicons are considerably more rare and are now fetching a premium if in nice condition.

I would think a mint set of 16" Moabs without tires would go for $600.00. Curb rash, nicks and dings depreciate them considerably.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I got 900 for mine with tires, but no TPMS.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Did the Moab's come on anything but Rubi's? Seems like I've seen them on other models.
Nope, 03-06 Rubi only. What you are probably seeing is others that have scooped them up and put them on regular TJ's, YJ's. Popular retrofit.
Nice looking wheels for sure.

Finish is also somewhat year specific.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Price them too high & they'll sit forever. Price them right they'll sell quick. I saw a set of 5 with MTRs with a good tread sell within a day or two for $600 recently. There's another set of 5 (one with a tire) listed for $500 that's been sitting on CL for a month & will most likely be there another month.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts