Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Ouch!

Did you at least fry him up for dinner to pay for his damages? :D

Seriously, glad you are all okay. That would have scared the bejesus out of me! :eek:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't see where it ended up. I wish I had thought to look though!! I'm just thankful I just put my top up because if it had ended up in my lap I'm quite sure I'd have wrecked!!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Did you check for a leg band ?
Oh, don't ever ever do that! Turn the band in, thinking you're doing your civic duty, and they will arrest you for poaching out of season. They don't care that you used your JK instead of a MK.

·
Super Moderator
9,601 Posts
Oh, don't ever ever do that! Turn the band in, thinking you're doing your civic duty, and they will arrest you for poaching out of season. They don't care that you used your JK instead of a MK.
OMG? Really, let's keep the fear mongering to a minimum!

·
Registered
371 Posts
What is the first thing that goes through a duck's mind when it hits your windshield?

His butt.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I hit a Vulture head on with my Harley a couple years ago..It grased off with no damage.. Made my heart pound though.. Man those ducks are tough..I hope you took it home and ate it. 10 secound rule on road kills.. LOL..

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Bee thankful it didn't wedge itself up into your grille area. That would have been a real mess.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Jeez, nothing worse than quacked glass.

But seriously....glad to see you stayed on the road, could've been a lot worse.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts