Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1038 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Jeepers,

it would be interesting to know on a regular base the price of gas in your city!

I live in Switzerland and today regular gas is CHF 1.65/liter (USD 1.85/liter or USD 6.99/gallon):surrender:

A theft!!

·
Premium Member
8,995 Posts
Didn't buy any today but it is 3.34 per gallon in some areas and 3.29 per gallon in others.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I never look at the price I just fill the tank. It's like buying milk, you have to buy it anyway so why bother looking.

But its about $3.40-ish north of Chicago.

·
2.5L>4.0L
1,493 Posts
St Louis Missouri. Filled up two days ago at $2.89 a gallon.

·
Registered
693 Posts
$3.19, but didn't go to my Phillips 66 today, which would have been cheaper.

Houston, TX

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I never look at the price I just fill the tank. It's like buying milk, you have to buy it anyway so why bother looking.
Same here. The only thing that matters is whether the fill up will cost me over $100 or not. Almost all of our pumps here kick off at the $100 mark, so to fill up you either have to start and run the pump twice or make a point to go in a day or two earlier to keep the cost under $100.

It's 3.18 here in Tulsa Oklahoma.
Saw that this morning. Another few cents and the days of wondering if it will be over $100 to fill up will be over.

·
Hardcore Jeeper
3,320 Posts
Same here. The only thing that matters is whether the fill up will cost me over $100 or not. Almost all of our pumps here kick off at the $100 mark, so to fill up you either have to start and run the pump twice or make a point to go in a day or two earlier to keep the cost under $100.

Saw that this morning. Another few cents and the days of wondering if it will be over $100 to fill up will be over.
I go inside and give them my credit card and just ask them to turn the pump on. Filling my diesel with prices of $3.95 / gallon cost just under $120...

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Funny, I'm going to fill up now. Yonkers, ny. Pretty sure it won't bu under 3.89 a gal unless there was a serious price drop since yesterday. They are all thieves, those oil companies. Our taxes pay for military presence so they can safely get oil and what dome get for it, a big bend over. Poor guys at the stations are only making pennies on the dollar so I can't blame them.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I remember being able to drive around all weekend on the change in my pocket. Now i spend over 500 dollars a month in gas. I'm just saying.... If I robbed and took charge of a mcdonalds, chicken nuggets would be cheap to my buddies.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I paid $3.09 the day before yesterday.

1 - 20 of 1038 Posts