Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased my Jeep a couple months ago. I really am trying to get into modding, but I figured I should know how much my Jeep is lifted, as I have been asked by some fellow Jeep enthusiasts and I keep looking stupid each time I'm asked.

Can anyone tell me how much of a lift I have?

Before you ask, I got the Jeep like this; I haven't done anything to it (yet).

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
Shocks and springs most likely will have part numbers listed on them and a google search will tell you what you've got. Check where your control arms attach to your frame to see if you have geometry correction brackets as well. Might also want to crawl under there and look at your drive shafts for zerk fittings to see if you ought to be lubricating them every so often.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
looks like about 2"

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Check out this diagram and go measure yours. Pretty hard to tell by the photos. With Mopar FOX shocks it could be a 4” lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Fox shocks (Great). Mopar lift (Great) hopefully. Looks like at least a 3" . Looks like youre in a great place. Nice find.

·
Super Moderator
6,779 Posts
This thread has images showing how to measure both the front and the rear to see how much it is lifted vs stock.
https://www.wranglerforum.com/f202/how-to-measure-jk-lift-height-2049729.html
If it is a Mopar 2" lift there should be part number tags on the springs. If there are tags on the springs, post the numbers. FYI, the Mopar 2" lift tends to lift around 3" or so up front and around 2" in back.

·
Registered
622 Posts
The part numbers are almost meaningless. I have a 2.5" solid front spring spacer on my JKU and my measured lift (by method in post #4) is 1.5 inches. Measure and you'll know for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts