Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious how many inches of lift people have been getting after installing TF 2.5" kit (w/ Rancho 5000x and caster correction) and adding 35" KO2's? For reference, I am coming from stock Willy's set up and will still be using the stock wheels on my 35" w/ spacers. Putting the lift in this weekend but have not ordered the tires yet and want to make sure I can still fit in my garage. Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Curious how many inches of lift people have been getting after installing TF 2.5" kit (w/ Rancho 5000x and caster correction) and adding 35" KO2's? For reference, I am coming from stock Willy's set up and will still be using the stock wheels on my 35" w/ spacers. Putting the lift in this weekend but have not ordered the tires yet and want to make sure I can still fit in my garage. Thanks in advance for the help.
You will get mixed responses as it's based on the weight of your actual Jeep.

With stock bumpers and a 315/70/17 duratrac on the tailgate j got exactly 2.5". When I added steel bumper I sagged to around 2" of lift.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I installed a 2.5 TF lift kit + 1/2 TF coil spacers + 35 TOYO Mt's
With the lift kit I gained around 3" but that was 3 years ago and then I added the spacers so my guess would be it's 3 1/2 but then I added the Toyo 35's.

Went out side and measured here's what I got
My garage is 6' 11" and my Jeep is 6' 5 it fits not sure
how high your garage is measure it my guess would be 7 ft and your good
but who knows like the above poster said you will get mixed results.

GL

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are correct me garage height is 7'. Thanks for the help. Sounds like I don't have anything to worry about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts