Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm ready to get dirty but I don't know if it's too soon for Brutus yet. I only have 1000 miles on him but I'm really anxious to see how these EXPENSIVE Toyos perform! Lol

By the way, anyone on here in NC? Raleigh area trails??

·
Registered
684 Posts
Ok, I'm ready to get dirty but I don't know if it's too soon for Brutus yet. I only have 1000 miles on him but I'm really anxious to see how these EXPENSIVE Toyos perform! Lol

By the way, anyone on here in NC? Raleigh area trails??
I didn't know there was a minimum miles you have to have to "get dirty". Maybe I should have waited; mine was out on the trails with under 100.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I bought mine used, but it was on the trails and I dont even have plates for it yet. first weekend i had off i was gone.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
There are several people who have taken their new jeeps out for a trail ride on their way home from the dealership when they picked it up. I don't think there's any time/mileage limit for taking your jeep offroad.

You should post a message in the North Carolina local forum here. Go back out to the main forum directory and scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see each individual state.

For what it's worth, Maxx(some number) is in Cary. He posts a lot in the waiting room and he has a build thread in the build section. I wish we had jeeps when we used to live in Apex. :facepalm:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts