Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Sound on my phone is bad is he constantly trying to start it there?

Also is that the Alan Ruck driving the Jeep?????????

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,690 Posts
Know it's late but in the description it says they got it started which I dont believe.
Why don't you believe it? As long as it didn't bend or break anything when it locked up...he said right in the video he was going to change the oil and he needed a spark plug wrench. Assuming he pulled the plugs, cranked the water out of it and nothing was bent/broken, and then changed the oil...I see no reason why it wouldn't start.

My buddy hydrolocked his Suzuki Samurai one night when he missed a turn in our waterhole and ended up in water up to his dashboard...left it sit all night because they didn't wanna wake our friend's grandpa getting the backhoe out to pull him out. The next morning they went and pulled it out...towed it behind the backhoe to his auto shop. He pulled the plugs, cranked the water out of it, changed the oil, and it fired right up.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Never never never drive through water fast. There is no need to ever do this. Put it in 4wd and maintain a slow steady pace with constant gas. Feel bad for this guy but we've all got to think before going through any mud or water places. A second of common sense corrects a $3K lapse of judgment.

·
Registered
442 Posts
can i just poke him with a sharp stick in the forehead everytime he sits there trying to crank it :bottom:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Kinda funny since it isn't mine !

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
can i just poke him with a sharp stick in the forehead everytime he sits there trying to crank it :bottom:
I forget why this is bad? I know you don't try to start it but can't remember why.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts