Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
In our case, I wouldn't say we have a sponsor, just a supporter for our efforts.. We sent an email to McGard asking about their door locks, Seeing how they had already read my comments about Tuffy locks.. they thought they might offer use something tuffy doesn't have or offer.. Wheel locks. Mind you I never asked for anything just questions about their version of the door locks. Thus McGard sent us a set of their wheel locks. So if you think no one (other than forum members) are reading your posted topics.. think again..

But I doubt we would just throw something on our jeep just because it was given to us.. The product has to be something we actually wanted on or in the jeep. In other words, I'll not display something or decals all over the jeep for a product we have no interest in.

The old saying holds true, "It Doesn't Hurt To Ask"

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Why is this a video? Just seems like click bait.
I've watched a couple of his videos. Guy abuses the crap out of his Jeep. He needs sponsors, otherwise he wouldn't be able to fix everything he breaks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts