Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I get this panel off? It's the right side where the subwoofer would normally go, but I don't have the sub.
I've got everything loose, except there seems to be a connection just below the roll bar that's holding it.
I thought it was maybe just a snap clip and I've pulled hard enough that's it's just about to fold the plastic and I don't want to damage it.
Can't get to anything thru the right rear tail light either.

What's hold this?
2014 JKU

Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never mind, found it. 10mm nut holding a bracket. Couldn't see it from the rear, had to look from the rear passenger door to see it.

:facepalm: I hate it when I do that.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Never mind, found it. 10mm nut holding a bracket. Couldn't see it from the rear, had to look from the rear passenger door to see it. :facepalm: I hate it when I do that.
thanks for sharing it. I gave up when installing my cb and managed to pass the cable through without removing the panel completely and by working with the open space i had.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a simple stud that's sticking straight up just forward of the roll bar. There's a little metal bracket that's molded to the panel that drops over the top of the stud. The nut was actually loose and came right off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts