Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a used 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK and it came with an aftermarket suspension lift and I would like to know if anyone knows how you can find out what brand and also the actual height of a suspension lift?

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
look at the coils take photos of the various suspension parts and post photos.

Reactions: Mudplz

·
Registered
615 Posts
There is a thread here somewhere with detailed instructions on how to measure, but for the life of me I cannot find it (and I'd bookmarked it on a different computer - doh!).

I'll try to find it.

·
Registered
615 Posts

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
When I bought my slightly used Jeep, I knew it had a suspension lift but did not know how high the lift was. I went by a Jeep dealership on a Sunday and measured a stock JK Jeep from center of the wheel to bottom of the fender. Then I measured the same on my Jeep. Wheel size will not have anything to do with how far the axle is from the body.

·
Super Moderator
6,804 Posts
That's great you made it a sticky, but many n00b's and those asking these kinds of questions never even go to the Tech Section subforum, so making it a sticky there isn't likely to help much. Just sayin' .:)
I think it does help, because when people ask that question it will take me less time and effort to find the link to give them the required info.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts