Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently had to swap out my drag link prematurely. Went from the RHD draglink flip to the synergy drag link , RHD came with the 3.5 aev lift with the high steer kit. After going to the synergy flip my steering is now a little more flighty/loose than it was with the rhd draglink. With the aev the steering was tight and easy to maneuver, with the synergy the steering isn't bad to cause an accident but annoying. It's a pricey heavy duty drag link and for my steering not to be as good as the aev or stock is frustrating. What could be the culprit or is it just the synergy draglink normal manners?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Could be that your alignment has changed. I had a similar problem after changing springs and found I had 3/8th inch toe out instead of toe in. I adjusted my tie rod to 1/8th inch toe in and it stopped the wandering steering that it had before. Before the adjustment it seemed like I was constantly correcting the steering to stay in my lane.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts