Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. Noob question here.. I have a 2015 Unlimited with the factory hard top installed. I have tracked down a Mopar Sunrider Premium soft top with all hardware on craigslist that I am going to buy. My question is do I need to take my hard top off to get the soft top in my jeep to take home? Will it fit in the back sideways with the seats down and the hard top still on? I just want to transport it home and put it in my garage until I am ready to put it on for the summer.

Other ideas?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
288 Posts
It will fit in the back, sideways, with the back seat up. You can put one arm of the top over the seats. New, they come with two boxes - one has the door surrounds and the other has the vinyl windows. If those parts are still in the boxes the boxes fit in the back fine too. That is the way I brought mine home from the dealer.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Good news, this makes the whole transaction much easier!

Appreciate your help!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Hey guys.. Noob question here.. I have a 2015 Unlimited with the factory hard top installed. I have tracked down a Mopar Sunrider Premium soft top with all hardware on craigslist that I am going to buy. My question is do I need to take my hard top off to get the soft top in my jeep to take home? Will it fit in the back sideways with the seats down and the hard top still on? I just want to transport it home and put it in my garage until I am ready to put it on for the summer.

Other ideas?

Thanks in advance!
It definitely will fit but I put the seats down when I bought mine off Craigslist. Make sure you get the 2 boxes like the guy above said. Also make sure you get the tailgate bar and the tub attachments. Those are expensive to get if they don't include them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts