Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Within the next month or two I will be removing all of the thing below in order to fund and move on with my build! Everything I will be selling will be coming off my of 2004 LJ that has been my DD. Everything works without any issues unless otherwise noted. All the items for sale have signs of offroad use. Next to each item will have its individual price, at the end I will include a bundled price if you wish to purchase everything as a whole. All prices are EXCLUDING SHIPPING!

HPD30: $1300(Vacuum disconnect model)

This axle is the vacuum disconnect type however it has been converted to a standard 1 piece axle, with a blockoff plate in place of the vacuum disconnect. The gears have less then 5K miles on them. This axle is plug and play and a great upgrade to any TJ's LPD30. The only custom thing required to make this setup work is for you is to drill out your pitman arm to accept the Heim steering bolt.

Specs: Rotor to Rotor complete, 4.88 Yukon Gears, Aussie Locker, Alloy USA Shafts, Ruff Stuff Diff cover (One of the strongest covers on the market), Alloy USA tube seals, Ruff Stuff 1-Ton Crossover Heim Steering Kit, Adjustable trackbar, 1310 pinion yoke, welded tubes, Currie steering stabilizer, Synergy Tire Rod Clamp, and all stock control arm mounting locations for TJs.

D44: $1200
This is the D44 that came stock on the LJ's. Should bolt onto any TJ, great upgrade for that D35! The gears have less then 5k miles on them! Gear change was done by World Famous 4x4 in Burbank, CA.

Specs: G2 4:88 gearing, Factory limited slip, adjustable trackbar, and limited slip gear oil additive. Factory control arm locations.

BFG KM2 w/ Procomp wheels: $1400
I do not wish to separate the wheels from the tires(too much work imo). I have 5 wheels and 5 tires for sale, all mounted and balanced. 4 Have ~75% thread left, tons of meat still left, the spare is brand new never used. None of the tires have patches or holes, there are no big chunks missing, tires and wheels both have rock rash on them. The pictures show the measurments using a dial gauge accurate to the 0.001". Spare had ~0.6" of thread depth, used tires had ~0.456" measured at the same spot as the spare.

Specs: 305/70R16 (33x10.5R16), wheels are Procomp 7031 w/ 4.5" backspacing, 5x4.5.

Front and Rear Lower Control Arms: $100
Front control arms are adjustable w/ flex joints. Rear control arms are fixed with bushings. No idea what brand.

BUNDLE PRICES!

HPD30 + D44: $2300 ($200 Off)

HPD30 + D44 + Wheel/Tires: $3500 ($400 Off)

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE ASK ME! I will be happy to answer everyones PMs. Also please remember that all LOCAL sales will supersede ONLINE sales. Axles and Tires can be shipped but the cost will be on you if you are not local! Expect to pay $200-$400 for freight shipping for large items (approximate numbers). Pictures can be found here: TK For Sale Pictures - Imgur
or in the next post! All prices can be negotiated! Please make sure to PM me or leave a post here for any questions and/or interest!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Specs: 15 3/4" from bolt hole to bolt hole, Front has grease bolts, front has flex joints at both ends. Still have no idea what brand the arms are, look like Johnny joints.

Here are the front control arms

and the rear

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Morning bump, a lot of interest in the axles

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump