Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how many of you guys and dolls are familiar or have seen a LWB (Long Wheelbase) AEV 112 Jeep Wrangler, so I thought I'd post some pics of my newly purchased 112 Jeep Wrangler. VERY cool Jeep for sure. I believe that AEV only built around 15 or so of these Wranglers.

Ben

Interior:

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Is it a stretched TJ or just an LJ with a weird top?
Looks a bit longer than even an lj
It is a stretched TJ, an LJ has more bed behind the rear tire, that is a the fender placement of a TJ with more tub and frame in the center.

It looks great, seems a shame to not have it lifted and built to take advantage of the 112"s, just my thought though, awesome stretch.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it a stretched TJ or just an LJ with a weird top?
It is a 112" Wheel base. A TJ is 93.4" and LJ is 103.4" and so this is 18.6" longer than a TJ. And yes, it does have a lift. 2.5" right now. Understand, this Jeep is a 2000 and it took AEV 2 year to build it for the customer, beginning back in 2000. It only has 21K miles on it. I just bought it last week. I'll "tweak" it in the future. Just enjoying it now... :)

Ben

·
Registered
57 Posts
I love the blue on blue exterior...really nice. That red one looks pretty unique also...nice pair of Jeeps :thumb:

·
Registered
35 Posts
That color matched hard top looks super cool, and not having that rear overhang is nice in comparison to an LJ. Then that interior is just amazing. I wouldn't want to dirty it haha.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love the blue on blue exterior...really nice. That red one looks pretty unique also...nice pair of Jeeps :thumb:
Thanks and the red one is my AEV Brute.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Both of those Jeeps are beautiful. I drive a stretched '98 TJ, I think wheelbase is 108.5". Yours LWB looks obviously longer than mine, but with the side window low (like a SWB TJ) it looks looks great. My rig has a factory Unlimted soft top.

I look forward to seeing what you do the the 112 LWB. Have fun with it!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Removed the IPF lights and upgraded to the ARB Intensity LED's... and WOW are they INTENSELY Bright!! I guess that's where their name came from...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here are some more photos of it with the top off, which is how it will remain for a long time... The (4) Recaro seats are really up the "cool factor" in this Jeep.

Ben

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
company in Texas? does this...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so many Brutes have the HighLine. This one with stock fenders looks better/different/unique.
Thanks, but it now is sporting a AEV highline kit too and 35" sneakers.

Ben

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
So where did you get the HighLine? I heard it was out of production. I need one new right front flare for mine.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Repaired it with Marine Epoxy... but a new flare might be better....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts