Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at different wheels for the JK. Hub is 71.5. Is there a list anywhere of the Hub centric wheels. I know that method 315's are and also the Icon Alpha. Many are not and can't even use a added ring to center them. I know it's a non-issue to many that have Lug centric wheels. I would guess that many of the real bead lock wheels are hub centric but they are also not street legal.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
I know a lot of people don't like 5.2" backspacing but I do and AEV Boras, saltas and savgres are hub centric and so are many of the quadratech rims hub centric with 5.2" bs. The boras are actually 4.9" bs.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the Method Double Standard but it's lug centric and no way to add a ring due to center cap snapping in from the rear. I like the look of many machine finished bead lockers but see the design as a real pain to keep clean of brake dust.

·
Super Moderator
16,387 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Are you after 17-inch? If so there is a decent selection of hub-centric options.

American Outlaw, Method, Vision and Black Rhino have a few models to choose from.
Vision makes a few with a Beadlock look but that are actually removable bash rings. Nice feature for weekend warriors that don't need a beadlock wheel or the added expense. The 111 Nemesis is a great looking wheel on a jeep IMO. Comes in a black with machined face in the 5x5 lug with 71.5 hub bore.

and FWIW, Discount Tire is great to work with. I Won't go anywhere else in town and only do business with my local DT. YMMV

1 - 7 of 7 Posts