Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there all!

Experiencing my first summer with my jeep and I went with a safari top and a cargo net rear as my combo (hard too I was burning alive inside my jeep with these hot temperatures . )

The only probablm is that there is this huge gap between the door and the middle bar frame. I have seen some photos of some owners having some sort of part that may block that huge air gap but I have no idea what it is called.

Help me out ! I just want to block it for security reasons. My dog loves the cargo net in the back :)

Attachments

·
Motorized toy collector
3,763 Posts
They are called "door surrounds" used with softtops.
Yes! I use door surrounds with my Safari top. It keeps the top tighter than the Velcro flap, and will not allow water to dump inside your doors should it rain.
It is also better for your full doors to use them. I have seen full door window frames damaged from lack of upper support when closing doors.
With the uppers, or full door windows rolled up, surrounds seal up the front passengers from the weather pretty good too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.