Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. All Yall aint going to let the TJ forum get that much more use than the YJ are you? :confused: I figure the reason the YJ forum is a little behind is because we are out using our Jeeps instead of posting in forums. :D Still, they are making us look bad. :mad: Let's try to pick it up a little. :)

·
WF Graphics Bitch
544 Posts
You got a problem with us posers homeboy? :flipoff: But I'll fold - we need more YJ guys damnit.... I can't believe they're too lazy to post up :D

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JeepCrawler98 said:
I can't believe they're too lazy to post up :D
You said it. It's an embarassment to the YJ owners. :( I better try to draft some of my YJ buds into here. else, I might have to get a TJ so I have someone to talk to. :eek: :)

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where are you YJ'ers at? You guys are sure quiet. I know you are around.

My YJ can beat up your YJ.

·
Im bringin flexy back!
678 Posts
looks like someone needs to refer some more yj friends :) ... if you dont know any keep it up they will come...

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deverhart said:
looks like someone needs to refer some more yj friends :) ... if you dont know any keep it up they will come...
They are intimidated by my awesome YJ. I don't blame them. Seriously though. Eventually I might egg someone into talking YJs.

Am I going to have to change my headlights?

·
Registered
4 Posts
TJ schmeeJay - they like to say "real Jeeps have round headlights" but I am quite sure they are referencing CJ's. I don't know about the rest of you, but I stopped by a dealer awhile back and sat in a TJ - felt like I was sitting in my fathers oldsmobile..... how can you call such a cushy ride a Jeep? Bouncing down the road on leaf springs is what a real Jeep is all about.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Easy Jaco. Those guys don't know their Jeeps are inferior. ;) Seriously though, all jeeps have their high points. We are all Jeepers here. Except those soccer mom ones.

·
Registered
4 Posts
right you are amerijeep , , , I got a little excited there for a moment. Admittedly I have seen some nicely set up TJ's.

YJ!!! square is where its at!!!!!

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
amerijeep said:
Easy Jaco. Those guys don't know their Jeeps are inferior. ;) Seriously though, all jeeps have their high points. We are all Jeepers here. Except those soccer mom ones.
Well shoot, guess that's why I am on my 3rd one.. knew there was a reason.. just didn't know why.. and now I find out I need them there different head lights too.. dang nabit.. Mods perhaps we should make this a sticky in the TJ forum to warn all of us TJ owners..hm perhaps I should re think the whole mini van purchase too. heck no, that has to be okay, I mean Bling or blang what ever it they say, I see so many of them... thanks all..LOL
:)

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wouldn't mind having a TJ myself, but I am attched to the YJ. I have considered getting one as a second Jeep. The only thing I don't care for about TJ styling is the lights built into the fenders. I know a guy locally that installed CJ lights on his and cut his fenders to have the flat fender look. That's what I would do. We shouldn't bash each others Jeeps though. Everyone that doesn't have one wants to be like us.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
As long as it says jeep on it some place that's good enough for me! I had a buddy do the YJ style grill lights, turned our rather nice looking. I might do that if the fenders ever got beatin up enough.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah. I really think the lights moved to the grill is a sweet mod.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I guess D/C is going to have to do a recall on the square headlights since these YJ guys don't seem to want to talk about their jeeps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts