Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it bad that I put my tj in the garage and left my wifes gmc acadia outside for the hurrican ;)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Negative.
When bad weather comes, the Wrangler goes in the garage, the Denali sits outside.

I justify it by saying "But honey, you don't want the soft top to get ripped off of it, do you?!?!?!?!?!!"

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Mine is in the garage and the Highlander is out, crazy wild here now at the Jersey Shore

·
Registered
613 Posts
going to need to get around in the aftermath, the jeep will be more capable than the yukon's, denali's, and the like. Probably going to need the winch to clear paths as well.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
I wish I had a garage. Then I'd have something to do. There's plenty of stuff I need to do to it and nothing on TV and crappy weather outside.

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
Jeep,Mustang & wifes G5 in the garage.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
getting hammered here in CT....the TJ is in the garage and the g-friends Honda is outside being hit by falling branches.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Fortunately there's enough room for my wife's car and our jeep... So far so good here, but you guys near the shorelines are getting hammered.. Since I had the day off I also re-located my fire extinguisher, not being one to let a day off go by without doing something jeep related.. ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Both of the Wranglers are in the garage, let the Ram ride it out in the storm.......

·
Registered
442 Posts
jeeps sitting outside where it always sits..seems here in camden county we have missed most of it (somehow) doesnt seem to be as bad as they said it would be here...

·
Doesn't know much
456 Posts
Took my TJ to my folks garage, I'm in an apartment complex. But we are getting really strong winds, and it hasn't stopped raining since this morning. Will be interesting to see how things look in the AM.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts