Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a new Hurst shifter in my TJ. So far, pretty awesome. Shorter throws, crisper shifts... no slop. You can't beat the look of that polished Hurst shift rod!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
117 Posts
Haha, yeah what's up with the phone? I wish I could get an after market shifter for mine, I don't think they are made for 05's.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rayman375 said:
Haha, yeah what's up with the phone?
It's a handset that plugs into my cell phone. People can hear me clear with windows un-zipped at highway speeds. OMG the looks you get from other drivers while using that thing are PRICELESS!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Hey BicycleCaptain,

For a quick sec I thought I was staring at my buddy's W30 4-4-2...

When my honey drives my Wrangler, you would think she was stirring the pot with that big spring-loaded assist in the palm of her teeny little hand. Definitely some bad noises when she tries to grab the next one too quickly. I've come to the conclusion that as much as we might want it to shift like a Tremac, its always going to be an NSG370 and likes to be caressed and fondled going through the gears, much like the FRR pictured. Double pump the clutch and it becomes putty in your hands. Gotta keep it slow and easy...🐢

1 - 8 of 8 Posts