Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw this on a JKU Freedom when i was shoping for my rubi and did not like it and thought it was "chick color". as i keep looking for me a JK that i really like i have been looking at the willy's and came across the blue in a JK willy's and im really diggin the color suddenly. the pix from the dealer are on a overcast day so it looks little darker. i think all the black really helps tone it down over all. but over all im really thinking of going for it. other choices are black or granite. decided against the amp'd and dont like it as well i thought.

does anybody have some pix of JK in hydro? i did a search and didnt find anything. i have saw a cpl JKU's.

am i crazy for thinking about it and is it really a chick color?

if i get it i will be swapping the wheels with Rubi immediately

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just picked up a Polar Edition in Hydro Blue. Took 1 day to grow on me. Now I love it!!!! Everyone I run into comments on how much they love it too.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess it was just the freedom that threw me off, those are sweet looking jeeps. Liking the half doors. I found a red willy's w/ halfs and loved it but i dont think i would like them in the winter so i'll stick to full doors.
Harley have any pix of it?
I would like to see dif models as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The blue is the only color I really like this year. I am a bit bummed because apparently I can no longer order a Willys in the blue (3 dealers said this) and the only ones that could be shipped are a automatic ... blech!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The blue is the only color I really like this year. I am a bit bummed because apparently I can no longer order a Willys in the blue (3 dealers said this) and the only ones that could be shipped are a automatic ... blech!
im having same issue, i wanted 6 speed, but i can only find auto, not a deal breaker but still sucks. but glad to know im not only one. i thought it was just me.

i am working w/ a dealer right now on a willy's sticker is $33,8xx and he is offering to me $31,290 w/ my affiliate program. im calling hte dealer i bought my JKUR from in the morning to see what he can do

·
Registered
101 Posts
No reason for color insecurities.. :) I come from a sports car background and I don't see this in that arena...

Show your personality off, says me.!..... I love Jeeps in wild colors.. really works well, especially when contrasted against wheels and other mods.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I like more wild colors too.

Yea ... I really wanted the Gecko from last year but alas it is gone.

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
FWIW...my wife has this thing about the color BLUE...although in our house it is Blu and Blu 2....a '12 JK Sport in Cosmos and a '14 JKU Polar Hydro..honestly depending on the light they look very close to the same.

I do think having the top the same color helps the Polar though....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 71 Posts