Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bought this little tired old 94 yj about 2 month ago and brought her back to life. Fixed the frame in the rear and alonng with putting a non hole fuel tank in it and a complete working rearend a 1" daystar kit. Put some 31s in 16" wheels. This thing did bad *** in the woods today!! Went up some steep banks as well. I am waiting on putting brandon_yj shackles on.
before picture

after

I took pictures of my first wheeling experience on my phone and do not have the cable to load them yet but I will get some up when I do for now on.
Got hung up once, just a rookie mistake backing up to turn around and droped my rear tire down off the ledge of a bank but nothing a little tug from my buddy didnt take care of!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
^^^^That's what everyone says, until they get going and then there is no stopping.

·
Registered
291 Posts
yep, i ended up with 35" tires after the last venture out. this time i got a nice steering pretzle.

·
Registered
640 Posts
My name is Derick and Im addicted to Offroading...

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
My name is Aaron and I am addicted to 4 wheeling in a Jeep.

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
hi derick......admitting your problem is the first step.

congratulations on popping your cherrry, lets see the pics man.

i don't have a problem, i can stop whenever i want. you guys are screwed up

·
Registered
8,162 Posts

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
what, you don't believe me? i'm not like you all, you guys are messed up....i'm fine. i can stop, i will stop.....right after the next trip.

·
Registered
640 Posts
My cherry was popped on that occasion long ago and the pics I have are of carnage and dismemberment of the jeep, small fueltank issue

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
Can I have your Jeep when you give it up?
i hope you have enough room for all those parts:D some assembly required.

you better hope i give up a little later:rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts