Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's a tough pill to swallow, but I sold my beloved 98 wrangler. I spent the last year building her and sold her today for a $200 profit. It's just more practical for me to have a truck, so that's what I'm getting now. I sure will miss her :(

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Sorry to hear it, but I totally understand. Its quite hard living with a jeep if you need to haul or tow things often. Im sure you will be back! :wavey:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Another Jeep lost to the relentless voice of practicality. Sorry to hear it, but definitely understandable! Hope you can get back into a Jeep someday. I've never met someone who said they were glad they got rid of their Jeep. They always miss it. Put that truck to good use. Use it to get yourself back into a TJ, haha.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another Jeep lost to the relentless voice of practicality. Sorry to hear it, but definitely understandable! Hope you can get back into a Jeep someday. I've never met someone who said they were glad they got rid of their Jeep. They always miss it. Put that truck to good use. Use it to get yourself back into a TJ, haha.
Haha I'm sure ill be back. The guy I sold it to was a past wrangler owner, and after selling his first he had to come back so he bought mine lol

·
I luv bourbonz!
3,105 Posts
I went from Jeep to truck once because I thought I "needed" it... Needless to say I'm back in a Jeep now.

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
I did the same thing, but didn't sell the jeep Before buying the truck.
Oh and I kept them both :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before I'm back in a jeep. I'm only a freshman in college so I've got plenty of time left to make the money to afford both vehicles

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yesterday I bought a 1996 dodge ram 2500HD SLT regular can long bed with the 360 and only 110k and she's got a ton of goodies. Getting her home tomorrow and I'm pretty excited

1 - 11 of 11 Posts