Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Doesn't look like a body lift. Looks like bigger coils. Don't have coil spacers. Is it all Pro Comp or just the shocks ? Need to level the front as I have an aftermarket bumper and a warn winch. It's a lot bigger or taller than a stock TJ or at least a couple inches.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Doesn't look like a body lift. Looks like bigger coils. Don't have coil spacers. Is it all Pro Comp or just the shocks ? Need to level the front as I have an aftermarket bumper and a warn winch. It's a lot bigger or taller than a stock TJ or at least a couple inches.
Pro Comp shocks, looks to be Skyjacker coils, probably 2.5". Control arms appear to be skyjacker as well. No body lift.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I thought. I'm familiar with both company's from my Trucks but new to jeeps. Just a few months under my belt.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The best thing so far about my Jeep is, I can work on it myself. I love that ! I don't like some things I see on it. The Pitman arm looks to be at the wrong angle and I don't like how low the stock gas tank sits. It needs some love and it will get it. Just need to figure out where to start.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hate the Shovel ! Lol it's gotta go ! Just want to get it all sound first then make it mine. ! Just tuned it up and it runs great although the tranny seems a bit Clunky at times. It's an auto. 4 speed. Want to put 4.88 in the rear and put some 33's on it next month. Yeah, it's an X with a 35 so won't be Locking it. Looking for a 44 or would love to get an 8.8. I have time. It's a DD as well.

·
Mostly old school..!
12,149 Posts
Pro Comp shocks, looks to be Skyjacker coils, probably 2.5". Control arms appear to be skyjacker as well. No body lift.
I had Skyjacker control arms for a while, and mine were tubular, not rectangular. I guess they may make both kinds, but I haven't seen them.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha, that's why I'm confused. Skyjacker for Jeeps are all tubular. It's just that the RED is a dead giveaway.

·
zombie & ninja slayer
2,276 Posts
Looks Rancho being square

"When your stupid, your whole body suffers"

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Doesn't look like a body lift ...
What are these 2 items?
If they are bushings, wouldn't this be a body lift?

(Excuse me if I'm wrong.
There's always more to learn about these Jeeps.)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts