Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Jeep! I pick it up today!! Been looking for a good used JKU in a great price range and I finally found one with the options I can't live without and the color I love! Hubby and I already talking about the options that we will add after the holidays! I will add a pic as soon as I pick it up! SO EXCITED!!!

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
Awesome! Congrats, looking forward to seeing pics!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wait...you found a used jeep at a great price? I thought all used jeeps sold for the sticker price. Good work, and congrats!

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Love the color! Congrats! Just goes to show what a little patience and perseverance will get ya.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a 2010 JKU, hardtop with about 55,000 miles on it & I got it for about $24,000. Interior is very clean, no frills but I don't need all that. I'd rather put the stuff in it that I want. Hubby is already talking new tires & a lift kit before next Winter.

·
Registered
312 Posts
It's a 2010 JKU, hardtop with about 55,000 miles on it & I got it for about $24,000. Interior is very clean, no frills but I don't need all that. I'd rather put the stuff in it that I want. Hubby is already talking new tires & a lift kit before next Winter.
It doesn't look like it has 55K, it looks brand new! :thumb:

·
Registered
327 Posts
I wish my wife was as excited about modding our jeep. I have put lift, wheels, tires, control arms, and more on it and the only thing she has said was it looks more masculine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts