Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally saw a 4 door wrangler in person and not in a picture and i gotta admit it didn't look bad! and i was one of the guys that disliked it very much!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Yeah your right bigjeep i saw the soft top 4door and the guy was driving next to me and it was also a lot bigger then my unlimited.

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
I actually like the new JK's more every time I see them (and in the Detroit area, that's quite a bit). I just wish the engines were more suited to them. They don't have enough hp/torque at the bottom of the RPM range, it's all been pushed up for the sake of gas mileage...

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I like it. I think it is super nice. Although, I haven't driven one yet or even say in one. I like the looks and what I have read about it though.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'll bet you could tweek the chip for better off road performance. BTW it reminds me of the old Jeepster Commando. It just has 4 doors. Something the Commando could have used. I don't get the 2WD version though. I guess if you never get off the pavement it's OK for a soccer mom or Mall Crawler. Griz

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
I'm still a JK hater. :flipoff:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Yeah. I know what yall mean about not liking the appearance. I like the new Jeep, but never cared for the styling of the TJ.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Well, everyone has their opinion. There are just a couple things that I don't like about the TJ. Both have been corrected with the 2007.

The 2007 looks like it is going to be the toughest jeep right out of the box that has ever been built though.

I'm still in the market for a TJ though, but I am putting off a purchase until next year. I can't justify buying anything new these days. My Jeep is not my DD, so there is no point in a large payment for something I don't drive much. I got a little deniro kicked back to pay cash for something used.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I guess I should clarify, I am only referring to the two door model. I honestly haven't given the four door much thought.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, now the 2 door is a different story. i think the 2 door rubi looks really good...except for the front...almost as good as my tj :D

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Saw the new 2 door at Paragon today......I like it enough to consider one for a DD someday in the future (would keep the TJ for wheeling). Still want to take one for a little drive before giving the final verdict.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I am not a fan of the 4 door at all. I saw my first one on Friday at a stop light and I'm really glad I got my 06. I was worried that I made a mistake at first but I feel better now that I've seen it. And 2WD? i thought the point of having a Wrangler was the fact it was 4WD. I've been impressed with every thing Chrysler has done with Jeep to this point, but a 2WD not cool at all.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Two Door Pics

rebelBullDawg325 said:
i've not seen a new 2-door yet
Here are a few pics I took Friday.

I've got to tell you; I love the look of the two door myself and Mama like the four door.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts