Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
It could be better, but I believe it will improve as time goes.

I have seen many forums come and go over the years, this change while significant was handled much better than many others, but realistically there is not much we can do about it apart from creating a new platform and hoping everyone migrates there.

·
Premium Member
7,044 Posts
There's an ongoing discussion about it at the link below. Personally, there are things I like better about this one and things I liked better about the old way. Most of the other forums I'm on had already switched to this about a month before the Wrangler forum did, so I was already used to it when it arrived.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

·
Super Moderator
10,264 Posts
As an old buzzard and a moderator I found the new format difficult to deal with at first. Since the new format has gone live, the developers have listened to the members and improved the contrast in the "light" mode and a bunch of smaller issues, all at the suggestion of the members. If there's anything you don't like other than "it's different", then post your suggestion in the Community Feedback forum link that RoadiJeff posts above. The developers are still working on fine tuning the new format and are still listening to member feedback. Like anyone else, they're more likely to listen to a suggestion than a complaint.

One of our county commissioners used to start any commissioners public meeting by announcing "We're ready for public comment. Remember, any complaint without a suggested solution is just whining".

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Maybe it will get better when I learn how to use it. I would love to suggest a fix but I have no idea how. I do appreciate all the hard work to keep this working.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts