Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Well, what sort of things does your JKU like? Its hard to pick out a present without knowing his likes and dislikes.

·
Registered
101 Posts
CB radio system. I got bit by the bug a few weeks ago. Simple and a blast to install. Lost of cheap but good quality options to go with. Installation configurations are endless.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
WELCOME DISTRIBUTING GRAB HANDLES. best 100 or so bucks you can spend on your Jeep, IMHO.

Edit, with a lift coming you will really thank yourself (me) for going with the welcome distributing handles.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The thing is that we are at the beginning of our build out. So far it's pretty much a stock manual 2007 Jku. I put in a spider web shade and I'm going to do 2.5 inch suspension lift and add 33s on 15s. Then I'm going to do a bumper and winch as well as ace rock rails. I'd like to find a way to get some hella lights mounted so I might use the 100 to start that process.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Put a Skid Plate on your Evap. Canister before you trash it....
That will pretty much use up your $100.00..... Shop around ! "BH"

·
Registered
242 Posts
I would say to add $30 to your budget of $100 and buy the Teraflex 2" Leveling Kit. Not worth all the extra money for an extra 1/2" of lift.

Here's mine with that kit and 33's on 15's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts