Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. After removing the vent strip on the dash of my TJ. There is a wire harness with six wires and a plug. What is this for?

2. I want to give a big shout out to Crutchfield. It is the most customer service friendly company, I believe I have ever dealt with. No matter what I call them for, they are there to help. If the guy on the phone doesn't have an answer, he finds someone who does. You can't beat their prices(usually).
Great company. I am trying to use their business model.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Plug is for mirror with compass/Temp

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
2. I want to give a big shout out to Crutchfield. It is the most customer service friendly company, I believe I have ever dealt with. No matter what I call them for, they are there to help. If the guy on the phone doesn't have an answer, he finds someone who does. You can't beat their prices(usually).
Great company. I am trying to use their business model.
I live a couple of miles away from their store and they are great. They have a 30 day return policy (for any reason). I used to change my mind often and return stuff to upgrade. An employee told me I couldn't return anything else and not to come back. I told the owner Bill Crutchfield and he fired them. He said customer satisfaction is their #1 priority.:winner:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live a couple of miles away from their store and they are great. They have a 30 day return policy (for any reason). I used to change my mind often and return stuff to upgrade. An employee told me I couldn't return anything else and not to come back. I told the owner Bill Crutchfield and he fired them. He said customer satisfaction is their #1 priority.:winner:
I have Kicker speakers in my dash, on my tj. I have two amps and probably was pushing them to much with the top off. The right speaker blew the other day. I called Crutchfield and told the guy what happened. He said they were purchased in July of last year and were covered under warranty. He sent me two new speakers without me asking. They are the upgraded version, at no cost. I then ordered a sub for my console. After I installed it, I called and the tech guy. He talked me through setting up my dash unit and amps to get the sound I was looking for. This is how a business should be ran.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts