Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 jeep wrangler se

1. i want to know what type of grease to use and were all of my grease zerks are on my jeep

2. Im looking to get replacement seats for my jeep but dont know which ones to get, i know i want reclining, and i want some more comfy but i also need them to hold up because i have a 110 pound lab that loves riding, i was hoping that i could find nice aftermarket seats that were comfy and durable but maybe ones that have seat covers i can buy for them to.

3. is there any way i can replace my window wiper motor or something for one that has more control other then hi and low because my high and low really have no difference and get rid of no water haha

I think thats it for now haha there's always questions to be asked and anwsered

Attachments

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
1. Grease zerks. These are could be locations depending on what has been changed out. Front u joints, all driveshaft u joints, front driveshaft slip joint, steering shaft. Might also be all tie rods depending on if someone put on greaseable tie rods.

I think that covers all of them. As far a grease goes. I pretty much use valvoline chrysler universal grease. Thats really a personal preference.

2. Seats, I have cavalier/sunfire seats in mine and i love them. They are direct bolt in, still retain the facotry passenger flip mount. They also have drop forward latches on both front drivers seats(instead of just the passenger seat in a normal yj). Lots of options out there on seats. I like the cavalier seats too becuse they are cheap(i got both mine for $35), they are comfy(springs in the seat portion), and there are quite a few water proof cover options for them becuse they made cavalier convertables.

As far as the wiper motor goes im not sure. I have intermeittent wiper selections on my 95...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahhh i just thought of something, i have a smitty built center console i have waiting to be put in after im done herculining the tub, so i need seats that let this fit in the middle to

1 - 6 of 6 Posts