Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do have a Jeep cover, 1.5"wheel spacers, Teraflex Leveling Kit, made appointment to get the kit installed 03/1/16, 3-ton floor jack, .Midland hand held CB radio, 2.5 lb fire extinguisher, black vinyl American Flag decals, and some miscellaneous Man Cave items.

Oh, my JKUR is supposed to be here something between Monday and Wednesday.

·
Registered
197 Posts
It's gonna be an awesome day once it arrives. Then another awesome day once all those mods are installed. Can't wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's gonna be an awesome day once it arrives. Then another awesome day once all those mods are installed. Can't wait to see the pics.
Beginning to get pissed on the delivery date. Supposed to be here by the 23rd, wanna bet it comes after that? It's a Mohave Sand color too, which makes the anticipation even worse.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I don't have experience ordering one, but I bet the wait is a killer. It'll all be worth it once it shows up. Is there any kind of tracking info for it?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have experience ordering one, but I bet the wait is a killer. It'll all be worth it once it shows up. Is there any kind of tracking info for it?
ETA 2/17-2/23

That's all I got dealer knows nothing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts