Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TJs are probably my fav, LJs are a very close second. JKU's and CJ7 are tied for 3rd.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where did you get your rear corer armor?

Those are FabTech Shorty corners. I got them over a 4th of July sale from 4WP they were on sale for like 175 or something. They are pretty nice, but I wish I would have got some that mounted under the tailgate. Its not compatible with my OR-Fab Tire Carrier are the corners require some welding modification. But the hardware is recessed into the corners for a very flush look.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
looks great...

TJ's are my favorite as well...then CJ's...then YJ's...then LJ's...JK's arent listed for me, not even last.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks great...

TJ's are my favorite as well...then CJ's...then YJ's...then LJ's...JK's arent listed for me, not even last.

JK's ehh not really, but the JKU built right on 37's is pretty nice. Lets just hope Jeep never sends us the way of the Cherokee with that thing they call a Trailhawk.

·
Registered
159 Posts
JK's ehh not really, but the JKU built right on 37's is pretty nice. Lets just hope Jeep never sends us the way of the Cherokee with that thing they call a Trailhawk.
X2. RIP cherokees with solid axles and transfer cases

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
still not for me...if i was gonna have a 4 door jeep it would be a grand cherokee for sure.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Agreed! TJs by far my favorite Jeep out there, happy to have one :D. I'd say 2-door XJs are second for sure, then early model Willys. JKs are a joke to the Jeep community in my mind :facepalm:...their fun to drive, but IMO terrible to wheel, just not my style both looks and performance wise..more like a soccer moms vehicle...but i'd still build one!

Ohh and those YJs...those square headlights just don't cut it, by far my least favorite. Unless their cleaner than a damn whistle! MOST YJs you see today are complete rot boxes :nonono:, and are probably better off in a bone yard. Very few YJs i have seen that i actually liked, im sorry if i offended anyone but you need to have some serious patience to own and work on one of those things.

·
Registered
358 Posts
This is my jeep. There are many like it, but this one is mine.My jeep is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.My jeep without me, is useless. Without my jeep, I am useless. I must drive my jeep true. I must go farther than others. My jeep is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories. I will keep my jeep clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...Before God, I swear this creed. My jeep and I are the warriors of the weekend. We are the masters of our trails. We are the saviors of the party.So be it, until the workweek is done.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is my jeep. There are many like it, but this one is mine.My jeep is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.My jeep without me, is useless. Without my jeep, I am useless. I must drive my jeep true. I must go farther than others. My jeep is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories. I will keep my jeep clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...Before God, I swear this creed. My jeep and I are the warriors of the weekend. We are the masters of our trails. We are the saviors of the party.So be it, until the workweek is done.
A salute to you good sir, the Jeepers creed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts