Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to install my Barracade rock sliders. I wanted to hide the pinch seam as best I could ( I don't have Rubirails). I have a Barracade touch up kit I got from XTRyan. I wound up using the spray can of Rust Encapsolator because I liked the flat finish over the black texture paint-it was a little too glossy for me. I scuffed up the area with the enclosed Scotch Pad and cleaned the area with the enclosed Paint Prep. Masked everything off & gave it 2 coats. If the weather holds-hope to have the rocksliders on today.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Looks good!

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
Getting ready to install my Barracade rock sliders. I wanted to hide the pinch seam as best I could ( I don't have Rubirails). I have a Barracade touch up kit I got from XTRyan. I wound up using the spray can of Rust Encapsolator because I liked the flat finish over the black texture paint-it was a little too glossy for me. I scuffed up the area with the enclosed Scotch Pad and cleaned the area with the enclosed Paint Prep. Masked everything off & gave it 2 coats. If the weather holds-hope to have the rocksliders on today.
Looks awesome! I hope you get those rails bolted up soon! I can't wait to see the finished product. Good luck!

-Ryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts