Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to think that I have pretty good luck with Craigslist. I bought a hardtop for my jeep for $150, traded the top to an old man for a 1974 Plymouth Satellite. The car is in decent shape and runs great but the tranny needs rebuilt. I put it on Craigslist and I got a call from a man who's got a 1988 wrangler that wants to trade. It has a new motor but the Trans needs rebuilt. As soon as I look at it, I'll get some pics up. Hopefully all goes well and I make this trade happen.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
1BadAssJeep said:
I like to think that I have pretty good luck with Craigslist. I bought a hardtop for my jeep for $150, traded the top to an old man for a 1974 Plymouth Satellite. The car is in decent shape and runs great but the tranny needs rebuilt. I put it on Craigslist and I got a call from a man who's got a 1988 wrangler that wants to trade. It has a new motor but the Trans needs rebuilt. As soon as I look at it, I'll get some pics up. Hopefully all goes well and I make this trade happen.
Good luck with that! It would be cool if you could trade for a nother jeep. Depending on the frame and body it maybe a good deal. Its pritty easy to find a junk one with a good dive line still in it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a for sure deal, i pick it up tomorrow. I went and looked at it today and it's in pretty good shape. No rust anywhere! There's one dent in the tailgate. It's got an auto Trans :/ but at least my fiancé will be able to drive it... The motor runs strong. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts