Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
I'm ready for the snow and all, but man, looking at pictures I already miss the warm, wind in my face days during the summer ;)

How about everyone else?
i just miss my jeep.. havent driven my baby since april.. and that time was just to get her outta the garage and only drove her around my neighborhood..

other than that its been 11. months :(

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just miss my jeep.. havent driven my baby since april.. and that time was just to get her outta the garage and only drove her around my neighborhood..

other than that its been 11. months :(
Thats no good at all! Are you over in Afghan? We will ship it! haha.

I see youre just north of me as well. I bought my Jeep from the Muncie area.
I have a good friend, practical brother over there right now. I appreciate the work you all do to keep us safe. Stay safe your jeep will be welcoming you back I'm sure!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Thats no good at all! Are you over in Afghan? We will ship it! haha.

I have a good friend, practical brother over there right now. I appreciate the work you all do to keep us safe. Stay safe your jeep will be welcoming you back I'm sure!
naw.. counting down there.. leaving after the new years.. like the 9th?

just been stationed at my mos school for the last 7 months and wasnt allowed to have my vehicles or wife out there :( been here 4 weeks and still only brought my car.. wife didnt wanna come for such a short time..

·
Registered
168 Posts
Funny you should start this thread, I was just thinking about how much I miss having my top down and doors off earlier today!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts