Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got some new tires on my tj and dont like the way the front sets. im wanting to level the front of my tj with the rear. can someone tell me what size spacers i will need or where to measure from so i will know which spacers to get. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tailhole said:
I just measure from the center of the wheel to the fender and buy a spacer thats the diff
I was gonna try measuring from the middle of the fender to the ground and get a spacer thats the diff

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
I assume you know, the TJ stock stance has a rake down toward the nose. It is more pronounced with some lift kits. Also so you know, the measurements for fender to ground f/r are different. The rear flares are slightly higher. Most people use a 3/4" spacer. They are very common and cheap. Personally I used a 1" spacer after my BDS 2" lift. There are not may 1" spacers around but I found a cheap one. On level ground, with a bubble level on the tub rail, mine is just about dead on level.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Neil F. said:
I assume you know, the TJ stock stance has a rake down toward the nose. It is more pronounced with some lift kits. Also so you know, the measurements for fender to ground f/r are different. The rear flares are slightly higher. Most people use a 3/4" spacer. They are very common and cheap. Personally I used a 1" spacer after my BDS 2" lift. There are not may 1" spacers around but I found a cheap one. On level ground, with a bubble level on the tub rail, mine is just about dead on level.
Ok thanks i just didnt want to get the wrong size and the front end be to high.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts