Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a jk unlimited rubicon that has soft top i just bought used. One of the parts is missing. Can you help???
It’s the part that clicks into thr spring loaded can that allows your soft to to just go back so thr front seats have an open top- and the back seats are still covered by the soft top. I don’t want to buy the kit and soft top arms bars for this part. It screws in under the soft top bar and sits in the track and there is a hook like metal piece that has a spring that holds the first part of the soft top doen(from front to back if taking it off) and allows the driver to have an open top while the rest of the Jeep is covered from the rain and shaded with the top above - that’s the best i can describe it ans i don’t see how i can put a picture on the tread from the lack of options the title page is giving me

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Hopefully, you're not talking about this piece:

https://www.wranglerforum.com/f202/plastic-soft-top-bracket-repair-2365105.html

You should be able to attach the picture using the attachments button in a reply. Once uploaded, it will automatically display in the post even though you can't see it in the reply. It's best to hit "Go Advanced" and do a post preview to make sure the picture is there. You can also link to the picture from a photo sharing site as long as the permissions are set to share publicly.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am also looking for a parts unknown. I bought a used Rampage frameless Soft top. One of the zipper slides is missing on the rear window. I have been to sewing stores, 4x4 stores and all told me to contact Rampage. I e-mailed them and they want receipt, warranty stuff. I just need the zipper slide. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts