Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MARGARET, 10-14-51\6-1-12
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if dogs don't go to heaven, then I want to go where the dogs are, when I pass on"

·
Registered
19,285 Posts
heck I just want to know what they dream of..mine makes quite a racket sometimes and twitches like crazy and be dead asleep. one time his eyes were halfway open and were doing that REM thing..weird

·
MARGARET, 10-14-51\6-1-12
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh tosh, we should get our doggies together, HARLEY will jump up on all four's bark like a rabid pit bull, lay down like nutting ever happened.

·
Registered
399 Posts
heck I just want to know what they dream of..mine makes quite a racket sometimes and twitches like crazy and be dead asleep. one time his eyes were halfway open and were doing that REM thing..weird
They dream of chasing cats, birds and squirrels...and of big rib bones with lots of red meat on them...what else?? :D

·
Registered
19,285 Posts
he he I figured..so question..if they dream that means they have imagination. a subconcious....do they have a soul?

·
Registered
56 Posts
toshpate said:
he he I figured..so question..if they dream that means they have imagination. a subconcious....do they have a soul?
Define "soul"...

I hold dog and cats on a higher pedestal than most humans. These things give unconditional love and respect, something you don't find in humans.

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Dog Heaven

·
Registered
312 Posts
Doogie Heaven...According to Spike, it's going to the woods in my TJ.

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
He's getting up there...10yrs old. But he loves going "bye-bye" in Dad's Jeep. P.S. Your doggie looks pretty content on that bar stool. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts