Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all! anyone have front/rear tow hooks for cheap? i'm in north dallas area and will pick up or pay shipping. i've checked ebay which is looking ok, just thought i'd keep it "in the family"...

thanx!
:D

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
You may also want to try Tractor supply if you have one near you, got some there, made in USA, rated at 10k lbs.. for around 7 bucks each, or found some another time at walmart.

·
Registered
191 Posts
You can buy tow hooks at any of the chain parts stores. Not sure what you have in Tx, but I got mine at Advance Auto for like $10 each.
The hole spacing is different between TJs and YJs so make sure you get the right ones.
For the rear hook, you can either buy the factory Mopar hook or just get a 3rd one like the front and install it like this.
Another option for the rear is to put on a hitch or a bumper with a receiver and use a receiver mount shackle

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
How soon do you need them? I think I kept my stock hooks from my TJ, but not sure. I will look after the first of the year. I would be willing to part with them for $10 + shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts