Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
You’ll probably not thank us later, when you “J”ust “E”mpty “E”very “P”ocket adding this mod and that mod. Welcome to the Jeep family though. And when your seniority is high enough you can get a cut of the booty money we all collect when we talk you into the next great mod that you just cannot live without.

:beerdrinking:

·
Registered
284 Posts
You’ll probably not thank us later, when you “J”ust “E”mpty “E”very “P”ocket adding this mod and that mod. Welcome to the Jeep family though. And when your seniority is high enough you can get a cut of the booty money we all collect when we talk you into the next great mod that you just cannot live without.

:beerdrinking:
It is easy to become somewhat obsessive about wranglers.

·
Registered
63 Posts
2nd on the “whistle is from the light bar. “
That’s the complaint I hear from most who have one installed.

Nice looking Jeep! I like
It

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
557 Posts
Need much more front lift to get rid of the excessive "Jeep Rake".

I found with mine (just a steel front bumper), I needed 1.5" more front lift than rear for it to sit level. When I get a winch on there, I expect I'll have to add another 1/2 inch.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Just want to say thanks to everyone and their recommendation.

It has a whistle in the roof and that’s the only issue.

So excited to hit the trails
Looks good- welcome and enjoy :thumb:

I was eying up a white Rubi Hard Rock when shopping for our last Jeep, but the wife was a little burned out with white after we had a white XJ for a decade, a white gold metallic Tiguan for a couple of years, and a candy white Tiguan for almost four.

Personally, I think that looks very striking.

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
Congrats. Now, if you have any sense whatsoever, you'll leave this forum for good -- NO PEEKING!!! -- and go enjoy your Jeep as it is for the rest of its natural life, completely unaware they even make alternative grills that make your Jeep look like Mike Tyson's face just as he was about to bite Holyfield's ear off.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Congrats. Now, if you have any sense whatsoever, you'll leave this forum for good -- NO PEEKING!!! -- and go enjoy your Jeep as it is for the rest of its natural life, completely unaware they even make alternative grills that make your Jeep look like Mike Tyson's face just as he was about to bite Holyfield's ear off.
^^ solid money-saving advice right there, not to mention potentially avoiding poor taste

·
Registered
363 Posts

I found with mine (just a steel front bumper), I needed 1.5" more front lift than rear for it to sit level. When I get a winch on there, I expect I'll have to add another 1/2 inch.
probably looks a lot worse than it is , the camera and camera angle is introducing a lot of distortion to the image, just making the rear look much bigger than it is... kinda like the women on instagram. look at the building lines to see how bad it is.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Nice rig, looks like a good score.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

probably looks a lot worse than it is , the camera and camera angle is introducing a lot of distortion to the image, just making the rear look much bigger than it is... kinda like the women on instagram. look at the building lines to see how bad it is.
Yes I believe the camera once I cropped the picture, also made the top of the Jeep level with the camera. The driveway is also slanted down into the garage.

>Weird angle
>tiny bit of Jeep rake
>slanted driveway
=weird bed picture

1 - 16 of 16 Posts