Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
This happened to me, the first time I got in, after taking ownership. I found later it was actually this common.

·
Registered
114 Posts
LOL...I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to, it's pulled off belt loops from every pair of jeans I own. I get my mother-in-law to sew them back on. I have two pair waiting for repair as we speak.

·
Registered
111 Posts
You guys mod the hell outta your jeeps but your not wise enough to mod your belt loop and relocate it after you rip it off repeatedly? :rofl:

·
Registered
199 Posts
For some reason, it happened to me a lot on my 99 TJ, but only a time or two on the 2000 TJ I have now. Maybe I have learned to be more careful getting in.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
This particular forum is only about 50% crazy people :include:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Maybe I don't have this problem because I'm so short (5'3"). Never once have I snagged or bumped anything getting into or out of the LJ. When I climb into the Jeep, though, I'm never very far back in the seat. Closer to the edge than anything. So I guess I steer clear of the danger zone without even realizing it...

·
Registered
327 Posts
How do yawl get in your jeep? I put my right foot on the step, step up, then twist my butt into the seat then throw my legs over and in.. I've never had a problem...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Trevor C 98tj said:
How do yawl get in your jeep? I put my right foot on the step, step up, then twist my butt into the seat then throw my legs over and in.. I've never had a problem...
Step? Steps take away from clearance! Lol

·
Registered
775 Posts
:rofl: I just laughed when I read this out loud to my wife, then showed her the belt loop on my jeans that got busted out this morning. Every pair of jeans, exact same loop...

Sidenote: maybe this should be moved to the "You know you drive a TJ when..." thread!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts