Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's what my jeeps like

Not exactly sure what lift is on it. But I know it's got a 1.25" BL just not sure of the suspension.

What would be the next step to getting a little more height? How do you feel about spacers?

Etc??

Attachments

·
Registered
659 Posts
I would call that a 2" lift. Search around, it's been posted about Spring lengths in regards to how much lift they offer, you can find out that way. Definitely do not put spacers on top of lift springs.

That said. Don't change it. It's badass right now. You could probably even go up to 33s (those look like 31s) and call it a day. The best setup in the world would have the body as low as possible with the biggest tires possible. Low and wide gives you stability on and off road.
If you don't have them already (you should), to lift it more you would need control arms, track bars, shocks, SYE and driveshaft.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was 33s on it now. Maybe I can squeeze 35s under it. Yeah that's what I hear. Low and wide.

Definitely wasn't leaning towards spacers just wondering everyone's opinions.

Most likely a 3in lift what's what I was thinking too. Thanks for the input I'll research the lift springs and see what comes up.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Well I just finished my edit while you posted that .-.
I see a 3" lift. It's awesome, I love the blue on it.
Thanks for the pictures, I'm looking into a 3" lift myself.
35s would be pushing it. You'd have to regear again, upgrade axle shafts, maybe even swap out the D35 if you have it. They would likely fit though

·
Mostly old school..!
12,149 Posts
If you want to know how much lift is on it now, just measure the height of the front springs at ride height. Stock is about 12"...anything over that is lift height. It looks good as it is IMHO.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Maybe if you want to look bigger, you could go for flat fender flares. It will give it the looks of being lifted higher, and you'll get a little more room for flexing.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I don't think 35s would be a good idea unless you want to kick your bank accounts ass. I like it, it looks great to me. I wouldn't change anything cosmetically.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah definitely needs axles now. Stock 30 and 35 with 4:56 gears is what it has now. I definitely been eyeing those flat fenders or maybe even running the metal cloaks on it.

Thanks for all the replys!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts