Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new member here. I have had many Jeeps in the past, and my current -- a 2017 JGC Ltd's lease will soon expire, and I want to go back to Wrangler and lease the new Willys Unlimited with all the tech and pretty much loaded. Like to hear your take on that model, and how good the lease deals are. While I live in New England, I've seen mention here that Criswell in Maryland offers great deals. I chatted today and was told no Willys are in stock, that orders for the 2020 are now just being taken. Anyone have any suggestions. TIA for your views.

·
Super Moderator
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Any particular reason you are set on a Willys?

If you want a Wrangler with all the tech and comfort features, both Rubicons and Saharas offer them as well, and they are widely available.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
As you consider the different models, as mentioned above, do consider the Sahara and Rubicon for a Lease. That being said, Chrysler used to package certain models for lease packages. A Willy's may fall into that model.

When you hit the ground running and are serious about leasing contact a few dealers inquiring which has a better residual value, money factors and lease incentives which all play into part of the cost of your lease. Also talk to some Auto Brokers as sometimes they know the pulse of the whole marketplace.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts