Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my '13 JKUR has some sort of identitiy crisis. As you walk around the Jeep, it says "Jeep" on every wheel center cover and there is a little picture of a Jeep on every wheel, another little Jeep image climbing a hill is on the corner of the windshield, as well as the Jeep 7 slot/headlight logo top center of the windshield, and of course it says Jeep on the front.

It's gets worse inside, every grab strap above the doors says "Jeep", as well as the steering wheel, all the AC vents, and the passenger grab handle. It says Jeep on the rear cargo area carpet, and when the radio is on, I seem to recall seeing the name "Jeep" there too.

I guess we need to be reminded it's a Jeep with the name and pix logo at least 25 times. Is there some world record Jeep is trying to break by putting their name on a vehicle so many times?

·
Banned
3,573 Posts
That's a nice mustang

Rofl
Absolutely terrible. I love the third generation Camaros but there is no way in hell I could drive around in that. It's just way too hard on the eyes. :nonono:

·
Banned
3,573 Posts
My wife's old NEON R/T had hundreds of rams heads stitched into the fabric of the seats and door panels.
Ugh! That's horrible...but not nearly as bad as that of the '82 Camaro! :nonono:

·
Banned
3,573 Posts
To be honest... We had the car over a month before we even noticed it. :facepalm:
I honestly didn't notice them until i really stared at the interior. :hide:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts